Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30th Post

I've been living in this big city for four and half years, and I have NEVER visited it's zoo. So today my best friend and I trekked on a journey to our local zoo. See the closer we get the graduation the more time we try to spend with each other. We don't need a reason we just know that in a few days all this will change, and that time with each other will be far and few in between. To top it all off today was a free day at the zoo...you really can't beat good weather, best friend, and free pass to the zoo. It was a rather quite day, even the animals looked bored. Afterwards we went to Hermann Park to take a stroll and just chillax before decided to call it a evening and head back home...here are a few shots from our trip

GOD holds the whole world in HIS hands....











My best friend of 4 1/2 years :)

This is his "Yea you want me don't you look" lol


I'm laughing at the fish IDK why I found them so amusing


Explains us on so many levels



If you guess who is he trying to impersonate you get a ......ummm

My fave stone so far...



So I just started another blog on posterous (SMH it's like a darn addiction hahah) and Welcome to blogger Mr. Benton....glad to have you on board :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah Wow. You truly have me honored bein posted so many times on your blog grl. And that "You know you want it Ladies Pose?" Haha Yea... def not. Besides, only one grls attention is worth gettin in the 1st place. And you did get some pretty good shots my friend. Very good day indeed. It was... UNTHINKABLE.

    ReplyDelete