Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Dejah

Well I don't know how to describe my relationship with Dejah. Sometimes I say she is my sister other times I say she is my sisters' daughter, and sometimes I act like she is my daughter. Well this past weekend we went out to celebrate her 14th birthday. I just can't believe little Dejah is 14. I met her when she was 9 years old with pig tails, and now she has grown into beautiful young teenager. Well we went to Kemah just to enjoy rides, and the company around us and here are a few shots. 

The Birthday Girl

Oh Lord WHY!!!!!
Her Bff


Laughing at their counter parts


The BFF's

Dear Lord, if you get me thru this...

Nooooo!!!

Ohhh NO!! Is it too late?

Oh Jesus

If we hold hands we'll be okay


















































































I stole a little moment to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment