Thursday, December 9, 2010

4 1/2 Years In A Bag


As every semester comes to an end I make it a point to go through my notes, and backpack and throw everything I will never use in the garbage. It' s a bit of a liberating feeling...knowing that you have successfully finished what you set out to do and all. I try to sell most of my books because I hate the piling up. Unfortunate for me I didn't get to re-sell a lot of books in the past four years because they were limited editions or I borrowed them. The ones that I did bother to buy pertained to my major and one day I want to add them to my "library". This past week I decided to move all my extra stuff back to my home town where a nearly empty closet awaits me. So as soon as I got home I started packing my books so I can sent it back with my family when they come in this weekend. The ones set aside on the floor are the ones I need to return to folks tomorrow because I borrowed it from them ages ago.So here it is ladies and gentlemen....41/2 years worth of education bagged away in three bags. It's a bitter sweet moment...it makes me wonder if I will be bagging the rest of my stuff in the near future. Well if that moment comes across in my life I will be sure to blog, and add picture illustrations. I'm not the type to disappoint when it comes to picture illustrations. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Tell me why as I was about to go to sleep, I was like... "I'm a check Juby's Blog Site cuz knowing her... I KNOW she wrote a blog" So this is me commenting/supporting ya. Love you and LAST DAY AS AN UNDERGRAD!!!!! AAWWW SNAP CRACKLE AND POP!!!!! HOLLA!!!!

    ReplyDelete