Saturday, November 19, 2011

Today was a typical Saturday morning. I woke up late, laid in my bed, and thought about what it is that I will do to occupy my time, casually browsed facebook to see what news if any was there. I then saw a link to a wedding that was taking place today, and the couple was streaming it live (OMG they took my IDEA!!!!). So I did what any sane, bored person without a plan on  Saturday morning would do. I decided to join in on the matrimonial bliss. Kinda stalkerish I know, but I asked my best friend to watch it with me to take away the stalkish vibe I was getting from myself. So we sat on the phone together and watched the wedding. I thought wow how exciting it must be for her then of course the live stream froze. So I decided to go get myself some food, and while warming up my food I thought "I'm ready for the next chapter of my life" WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Before you jump the gun and think you will be hearing wedding bells from my end read the rest.

For the past five years my life has pretty much been the same routine. Wake up, classes, homework, WORK, and spending time in my room. You've heard me mention in previous blogs about how much I wanted to get some friends (or maybe not because I may not have published that) BUT it's always been hard for me to get friends for one of many reasons:

1) I'm picky about who I let into my life (Like T.D Jakes said once...when you get to a certain age you are picky about who you let into you life cause you don't have time to waste)
2) Usually people who are excited to meet me when they meet me never really follow up with me afterwards even if I try

Ok those really are my two main reasons, and the rest well....

Any who after seeing that everyone I knew as a teen ager has moved on with their life. Started new families etc I'm really ready for a new leaf. May it be a new career, grad school, new hobby just SOMETHING!!!....ANYTHING.....I'm really tired of the old.....I want some new adventures...new stories....

God can you help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment