Monday, November 14, 2011

Good Monday morning to my all my faithful and humble readers.....okay so that would be no one right now....thank GOD I don't write for others LOL. As I look at the amount of blogs I wrote in 2011 I have to say I expected to write a whole lot more.

So I was laying in my bed last night and I had a brilliant idea!!! which leads to my big announcement today....

*drum rolls*

I see a VLOG coming your way!!!!
YYYYAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!













The reason I am too lazy to type right now has very little to do my decision to VLOG *cough*. I think what I have to say is VLOG worthy,and facial expressions are much needed. So stay tuned my fellow bloggers and or random strangers who has accidentally stumbled upon my rants and writing.

2 comments:

  1. yyou go girl.. u can do everything and anything :) Ok then girlfren:)

    ReplyDelete