Thursday, November 10, 2011

Never give up at the first sign of adversity

Wrote this back in 2007 when I was getting to  know who GOD is. I needed the reminder :-)


Have you ever been in a point of your life where everything was calculated and worked out, but out of now where something happens and messes up the whole plan. Life can play some cruel jokes on you, but I'm just here to say dont give up dont give in. Ever heard of the saying God can make a way out of no way? Well the next time you find yourself in a predicament just believe that, because what we as individuals have to understand is that it's just a test. Like any other test we would take while we are in school, except it may be easier to pass this one. Why am I writing this? Well I am at work right now and something tells me some one else needs to hear this just as much as I do. You may feel like you have reached a dead end and you are backed up against a wall with no where to go, but that's far from the truth. You got so much options and blessings you dont even know what to do with it.

When I first moved down to H-Town I had so much issues it wasn't even funny, but I didnt even suspect that moving down here was just the beginning of reforming who I am to who I can be. My first step towards that was couple of months ago when I had reached the end of my ropes I was laying in my bed and said out loud to my ceiling you know what God Imma let you handle this one. I know you'll do the right thing, and for me that was the hard part because I am one of those people who likes to have control over her life, and even though there are times I  have looked back and said "Ummm God are you sure you're doing what you are suppose too"? I know now I no longer need too and guess what it feels great. Knowing that when I wake up early in the morning half of my battles are already fought for I mean I dont know about ya'll but for me thats a huge load off my shoulders.
So here are some key points I want you to leave ya'll with

  • 1) The only thing the devil has on you is your PAST..that's it that's alllll he got so STOP LIVING IN IT!!!!
  • 2) Don't miss out on your blessings just because its not wrapped up the way you would like for it to be!!!
  • 3) IT'S JUST A TEST!!!!! ( he wants to know if you are able to give him what he deserves regardless of what your bank account looks like or your family situation looks like)


Ok guys I gotta get back to work I'll write more later. Have a spectacular rest of the day and Turn that frown upside down!!! afterall you are soooo close to Friday. Umaahhzz if I could I would personally give every person reading this a hug since thats impossible I'll give ya'll a virtual hug so *HUUGGGGGZZZ*

1 comment: