Friday, November 18, 2011

K.P Yohannan said it best when he said ‎"A tiny group of believers who have the gospel keep 
mumbling it over and over to themselves. Meanwhile, millions who have never heard it once fall into the flames of eternal hell without ever hearing the salvation story." 


As I laid in bed last night I thought about all the people I talk "GOD" too, and came to the realization that everyone I share my love for Christ with already knows Christ. Oh how easy it is to marvel about his goodness to people who read the word, and agree with you....BUT....what about the rest? What about my native country where paganism and idol worship takes more than 95% of the population? When will they get to hear me marvel about the goodness of the one true living GOD?


Lately I've been realizing more and more how much I  don't want to stay in my bubble when it comes to talking about Christ. Though it is much easier to do that...what's the fun in it? I must admit I don't think I am (as off right now) strong enough to talk to a Hindu or Muslim. I don't think I have the words, but I hope that one day GOD blesses me with that gift of being able to minister to people outside of my comfort zone. Because when it is all said and done I'm trying to see as many people walk into the kingdom as possible, not just my select circle. 


P.S- I know I haven't delivered my vlog yet.... YIKES! 



No comments:

Post a Comment