Thursday, June 21, 2012

This is just a super random post that has nothing to do with anything important.

So I have this acquaintance I can't quite call him a friend, because we don't really hang out like friends or talk like friends. We have each others phone numbers, instagram, facebook etc but we're not buddy buddies. One thing that almost immediately attracted me to him (as a "friend") was his smile, and what a sweet heart he was. He was pleasant to be around, and though there were hints that he could possibly find me attractive (and weren't for this now ex girl friend) he never really made me feel uncomfortable in his presence. I do respect men who hold that quality. Any ways as I got to know him I came to find out that his father off the celebrity type. As time passed on we stopped seeing each other frequently (mostly because I stopped mentoring w/ him and then graduated). I would randomly text him here and there and encourage him to stay in school which was a bit hard for him because he was constantly traveling with this father world wide. He got married and is now expecting his first child (which he didn't tell me about either until much later...ummm I thought we were better than that dude *end rant*)

As I've followed him via facebook and Instagram I've started to notice things that kind of put me off. All of the sudden he seems a bit rude in certain circumstance, he seems braggish, and I think to myself "what are you bragging about? You're practically riding your dads coat tail". I think if it weren't for his father and his celebrity status would you be where you are and do that things you are doing? Then a new thought came about "Was he always this way, and I just didn't see it or is this a new thing that has emerged as popularity has gone up?"

No comments:

Post a Comment