Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Ideal Job

Recently I have been addicted to everything HGTV. I mean I watch episodes after episodes of House Hunters, and Property Brothers etc. Every time I watch a renovation I can't help but think "WOW that would be a great job to have". Granted this is a bit odd for a female I love renovations. I've always enjoyed putting together things, and figuring out how things work. So I put together a list of things I would like my ideal job to look like:

Renovation
Photography
Writing (NOT TECHNICAL!!!)
Helping others
Traveling

You know in that progressive commercial there is a bundler?? You place a bunch of items together and it bundles it all up for you....can I have one of those for my career???

1 comment:

  1. ALWAYS makes me happy to see you write. Don't stop cuz you have a GOD given gift.

    P.S. LOVE the look on your page.

    ReplyDelete