Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Product Review

So I'm a bit "eh" today, and I wanted to write, but I just couldn't loop up all my thoughts, so I figured as long as my fingers felt the keyboard I should feel somewhat okay. So instead of talking about what is making me "eh" I decided to do a product review. So I have NEVER done one of these, and really didn't think I would. I've been wanting to get a curling wand for some time now, but being on a strict budget I decided against it until some sort of money came my way that I may "splurge" with. In rolls income tax money. I told myself that when ever I get my money from the government I would do something nice for myself, and last night I decided that something would be a wand. So this morning I walked into Target and made my purchase. I was going to wait till I washed my hair the next time to use it, but I just couldn't wait. So here is my purchase

It is the Remington Pearl Wand, and I must say I realllllly like it!!!!. I curled my whole head in about 15 mins or less. Goes upto 400 degrees and less than $30. I say INVEST!!!! Okay...I need to do a real post fake posting wasn't helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment