Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11 


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


In my life I have met many people who have many favorite scriptures. Me..well as for me this is the only one I have stuck by, and has stuck with me. It seems as if with each passing months that I step in from one storm to another and I always had to remind myself Jeremiah 29:11. Ever since graduating from college it's been yet another roller coaster of a ride with my emotions. For the first time in my life I found myself with no job and no plan. Most days I find it even hard to get out of my bed and do anything because what's the point. After this weekend I have decided that I am going to start looking at graduate programs. These are the days I see no light at the end of the tunnel. I have no idea how I am going to pay for school, if I have to move how I will afford it or even how to pick the right school for my grad program (I had a horrible experience with my under grad) 


And then I have to remind myself...I didn't do it by myself the last time. Even though I don't see the light yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and above all I just have to believe in my heart of hearts that I will end up where I need to be when I need to be there.

Pray for me ya'll....today is a tough day.

And tomorrow I have an interview for which I'm not even excited about, but will have to fake enthusiasm through. It'll be okay because better days are yet to come :-).

4 comments:

  1. dint know you had a blog and was happy to step in to this:)
    i should tell you, reading this took me back to some of my storms in life- like rite wer you are now- wen i finished college and i love the words you put ter, coz tat s exactly how i felt at that point-
    just wanna encourage you and remind you(some thing you already know)- not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel does not mean it doesnt exist!! hang in ter buddy:)
    love you
    Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hey! yea I blog been doing it for about 7 years now...thanks for reading...I was having a rough day that week....how did you find me..facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly where I'm at right now myself. Been having a lot of one on one Convos with GOD and my Pops the past couple days. Subconsciously not even realizing I've been trying to do it on my own. Good Stuff grl. So Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! What ever it is I'm sure we have nothing short of great things in store.

    ReplyDelete