Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long way from home

I wish I could express exactly how I am feeling right now. It's a mixture of knowing I need to heal from certain things to happiness of the journey that has taken place in my life over the years. Quite often I sit down and think how awesome God is. He took a girl from India, and brought her all the way over here. He could have brought anyone over here, but he chose me to be here...where I am.. to be surrounded by the people I am surrounded by, and it overwhelms the living life out me that I just start crying.

Lately every reading I do has been around the mind, and how to cope with the battlefield that is your mind. We all have our weak areas, but as I sat in church today thinking maybe God got the wrong girl I was reminded "God's not a liar, he used the man of God to speak things into my life" I have to walk it out.

So here starts another journey for the only man I would go gaga googoo over.

P.S- Check out my website

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I think about that A LOT also but God has blessed and annoited you so stand firm on that foundation. Daily I thank the Lord for such an amazing blessing in my life.. Even if we talk or not talk God is always putting u in my heart to pray and proudly talk about u to random ppl (Good things) i love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's mind blowing. I like busted out crying a few times I thought about it. LOL! I need to toughen up.

    ReplyDelete