Sunday, September 5, 2010

Something Beautiful

So my lack of updates have been due to my busy schedule, maybe a lack of actually wanting to do it. These last couple of months have been just something beautiful. A type of joy entered my life that hasn't been there before and I'm wondering what took me so long to get here especially since it as a mind over matter...well matter hahahah. Today I got the best compliment I could ever receive from anyone. As long as I have known my Aunt she's here and there told me I was a pretty girl, but today she just looked at me said "You look really pretty....you're glowing....are you in love?" Hahaha at that moment it dawned on me that I was so happy even people around me could see it in me. The truth is I am in love..I'm in love and it feels like the first time...I'm happy...and it does get sweeter with each passing day. I'm in love with my life, myself and most importantly God. Everything I went through these past couple of years seem like nothing now that I am here, and I'm only here by grace.

2 comments:

  1. You already know exactly where I stand on this. And does nothing but bring joy to my heart =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH!!! I know I was actually reading this after we got off the phone and I just laughed.

    ReplyDelete