Sunday, July 25, 2010

Enlarge my territory....

In life our goal is to progress. While progressing we obtain certain things to show our progression. As I sat around and thought one question that really hit me hard was "How can God enlarge your territory if you can't even take care of what you have now?". I looked around the pile of mess in my room and was embarrassed. Granted I've been pulling long hours at work it was not a reason for me not to put my shoes back up, straighten my closet out, and put my clothes back on the hanger. The worse part to it all every time I go into my closet I'm troubled with hmmmm what am I going to wear today. In the past couple of weeks I had to be taught that territory isn't just handed to me and that I have to show responsibility for what's already been given unto me. It's a hard adjustment I must say. As soon as come back from work it's easier to throw my clothes on my bed and say I'll hang it up in a few minutes, which turns into a few hours which eventually turns into a few days. So it started with me cleaning my room out, throwing away paper work that I didn't even need and putting my clothes back up on the hanger and putting it in my closet the same with my shoes. Again not an easy task....but I'm willing to do what it takes to enlarge what's been promised...and to show my responsibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment