Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Those who know me well know that I DO NOT (with major emphasis on how I don't ) Christmas shopping. I don't like the crowds, I don't like the idea of trying to figure out an idea of what to get people. I start stressing about it as soon as I think about it (yes it's that bad). However, every year I manage to get something together. This year was no different. I started brain storming in November,and my head started hurting as soon as I did, but I managed to get some things without completely ripping out my hair thanks to online services. But as off yesterday morning I still had some more to go, and with Christmas day with mere days away my level of craziness was at an all time high. Onto add the fact that I was so ANNOYED beyond words. As in if you text me I was annoyed that you texted me kind of annoyed. I of course blame this on my hormones (when things go wrong blame it on the hormones). But I was determined to get it done before I go home this weekend. So after work I managed to make my way to the mall (cringe). I walked out an hour later (after kinda getting lost) got in my car, and did my happy dance. I got everyone what I needed to get them AANNNDDDD to top it off I stayed within budget (okay I went off by like less than $10)

I'm so glad we only do the traditions of Christmas once a year, because otherwise you would find me in a hospital bed with  traumatic stress, hugging myself saying "Peace and Joy....Peeeaacceee and Joy"

Do you have a favorite Christmas tradition? or shopping story

No comments:

Post a Comment